First Wax/Pledging since she was painted

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Waxed the busa and pledged everything else today. She was pretty dirty and needed it. I still love how glossy the paint is. My photos dont really do it justice

Im currently looking for straight, silver forks to have rebuilt and replace my gold ones... If anyone has a set laying around let me know please :beerchug:. I want to go to an all silver and black scheme. Calipers will be painted silver and my new rotors are black and silver :thumbsup:

And I LOVE my roadlok and the peace of mind it gives me every night when I put the lock in. I know itl be that much harder for someone to take her. Soon, very soon she will have a very safe and clean home inside of the trailer on base with me

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Lookin good, maybe some silver wheels next winter?

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Ehhhh I have thought about it and think I am going to stick with the black ones. I dont want tooooo much silver. Wonder what it would look like with silver rims....

Ehhhh I have thought about it and think I am going to stick with the black ones. I dont want tooooo much silver. Wonder what it would look like with silver rims....

PhotoShop that bad boy and find out. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

And I LOVE my roadlok and the peace of mind it gives me every night when I put the lock in. I know itl be that much harder for someone to take her.

I heard that, me too. Has to be the best deal ever!!

Nice lQQking ride brother :thumbsup:

sleeper_red, I knew you would post up. Waiting to see you on a Pledge commercial :laugh:

I think i am going to powdercoat the outer part of the rim silver and keep the inner black :beerchug:

peel that little black plastic section off the frame, and remove the stickers too, it looks so much cleaner

Back