First Tour

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Last weekend I had my first descent tour. About 1200kms trip, longest I have been in the saddle since I bought my ‘10 back in April and I loved every second of it. Even the 6 degree C morning on Sudbury Ontario. Thank goodness for my Oxford heated grips and Milwaukee 12V battery vest from HomeDepot! Trip included a ferry ride over some choppy water, thankfully the bikes stayed upright!
68E4D3CF-A6DF-4986-8326-8609698454D4.jpeg

7B91B40B-7CF2-4964-A237-63E567B4A94C.png

6D4BC1AD-C460-431A-ADD7-D14301CB8A85.jpeg

Last weekend I had my first descent tour. About 1200kms trip, longest I have been in the saddle since I bought my ‘10 back in April and I loved every second of it. Even the 6 degree C morning on Sudbury Ontario. Thank goodness for my Oxford heated grips and Milwaukee 12V battery vest from HomeDepot! Trip included a ferry ride over some choppy water, thankfully the bikes stayed upright!

View attachment 1585462
Nice shot but what's that thing on the middle guys head? He win an award or something? :lol:

Nice to get out huh? Carry your own tie downs for ferry trips. Never know how much you might need them.

No kidding! All the experienced guys started pulling straps out of their kit and we felt like the noobs we were. Having breakfast on the deck above the garage an hearing crashes and bangs below while the ferry was going over 10ft swales can put one off your eggs!

My brother has had the Zx12 since new, it is mint and stock. It has been a great bike, I think he is going to get the 14 in the spring but the 12 does everything he asks of it.
Those ZX12Rs are a serious bike in their own right. Not much difference in capability compared to Busa or even ZX14.

Must have been on the Chi Cheemaun...that's an oldie.

Back