First time visiter needs info (2011 TT isle of Man)

Flyasbusa1

Flyasbusa1
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Org family, Hope everyone is having wonderful and safe Holiday Season.

I'm looking of any information from our EU riders that have made this trip before or planning on attending this year. :please: Any tips that you could provide is helpful and would be truly appreciated.

Me and two of friends here in Germany are planning to attend 2011 TT isle of man. We're looking at 1-7 June w/bikes.

Any recommendations on best accomdation/travel?

I'm planning on making the ferry reservation shortly.

I'm searching the 2011TT of Isle man forums as starting point.

Thanks in advance.

I have no advice, but have fun! I'd love to go some day. :thumbsup:

thanks I'm sure we going to have a blast, I will try and document as much information as possible and post the fun..

Wish I could be of some help but I've never been. I would love to see this in person one day myself.

Have a super great time and I look forward to seeing some pictures!!!

Hey how you doing, Never done the TT but from the info from guys tht have everything gets booked real quick like the moment they leave they rebook accomdtion and the like, so if you find somewhere grab it cause it will go the moment you hesitate it'll be gone. Now as for the Boat trip haha, I believe there is only one company running ferries to the Island and have a monopoly on prices and sailing times. Sorry if this all come across as bad but it is only what I've read over the years or have been told by guys that made the trip, on saying that once they got there they had a blast espaecial mad Sunday where they close the roads and everything goes one way with NO SPEED LIMITs outside of the towns and villages as you cross the mountain section. Either way enjoy yourself when you get there and be safe.:cheerleader:

its on the shorter term bucket list for me and some friends, so please do post up what you find :thumbsup: I'm working on a lead for a house on the IOM that rents out for the week, someone I work with knows someone but at least at this point its a pretty cold lead :( I'd love to go though and probably will do it in the next year or 3 :beerchug:

Have you been to the EU Meet & Greets they are doing there in Germany?

I soooooo wanna go, really, really wanna go... probly wont happen til I am 70 :(

isle o man 1.jpg

Back