First time track rental

BA07

Registered
Hey im going to a track rental for the first time in 3 weeks. I never tracked this bike but i have tracked bikes in the past.
I have an 07' with a hindle 4-2-1 header, small air box mod, emission control delete, air shifter, lowered 4" in the rear, lowered 2" in the front (bike will be strapped to make lower), 4" extended, 40 hp dry shot, clutch mod, and -1 front sprocket.

Now i am 280lbs and i have this bike launching great on the street.

I was wondering what you guys think im gunna run. Remmber i never tracked this particular bike on the track. But i have tracked before.

I would be ecstatic if i can crack a 9.0-9.3 on spray or is that alittle to far out of reach with my weight.

Thanks for any imput

Without a controller I would say minus 1 too 2 tenths from what you run on motor. I did similiar mods with a hand slider... I was 235 unsuited and went 9.47@144 on motor. tried to spray in first anywhere and it just wheelied. Had to spray from middle-top of 2nd gear. Ran a 9.38@150 on a 40 shot.

last night i did a few more test passes all motor and i kept comming up in first but not enough to have to play with the throttle. so i was WOT the whole time. so hopefully i can give it 100% juice in 2nd till the end. worst come to worst i have a progressive box installed and i can mess around with that to get dialed in... i really want to be spraying by the 60-80ft mark but i dont think its gunna happen :/

i got 3 weeks to cut weight so hopefull i can weigh 270 full suited to gain a couple of hundreths...:please:

last night i did a few more test passes all motor and i kept comming up in first but not enough to have to play with the throttle. so i was WOT the whole time. so hopefully i can give it 100% juice in 2nd till the end. worst come to worst i have a progressive box installed and i can mess around with that to get dialed in... i really want to be spraying by the 60-80ft mark but i dont think its gunna happen :/

i got 3 weeks to cut weight so hopefull i can weigh 270 full suited to gain a couple of hundreths...:please:

Good deal!! Sooner the better!!!

Back