RT .672
60 1.594
1/8 6.308
MPH 117.55
1/4 9.659
MPH 147.05

IMG00002-20090618-1715.jpg

IMG00005-20090618-1716.jpg

time slip looks great except for that RT :) you gotta leave before that last yellow comes on.. and in your case, maybe as you see that second one coming on..

Nice job of riding however.. most are lucky to get mid 10's first time out..

time slip looks great except for that RT :) you gotta leave before that last yellow comes on.. and in your case, maybe as you see that second one coming on..

Nice job of riding however.. most are lucky to get mid 10's first time out..

I think the pro tree all three lights come on at the same time and sportsman the lights count down one at a time, or is it the other way around?

but aside from the rt that is one heck of a good first run, wait till you get a better feel for the bike

All the yellows come on at the same time on a pro tree.
And if you have to leave before the last yellow on a sportsman tree you have a RT problem.:whistle:

Good times for first time at the track with new bike.

Last edited:
First time ever on a protree. Plus it was tNt so I was in no hurry to get a good RT time. The exhaust is off getting modded right now. Im shortening them 10"s and hopefully find a way to delete the cats!. I was hoping for some 9.4s first time out but 9.6s arent bad. I suck at footshifting. The next day after I threw an airshifter on so that alone will probably net me 2-3 tenths. No joke!

I also need to do the clutch mod and go -2 in the rear and this thing will fly!

Did you run them times with the stock exhaust on or with it off?

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Air shifter will help but don't you mean +2 in the rear for the strip...? :beerchug:

Maybe if it was stretched. Ill be able to cut much better 60's with -2 because I will beable to launch harder and keep the front wheel down more. Its a dance off the line when I cut 1.5s! :rofl:

Maybe if it was stretched. Ill be able to cut much better 60's with -2 because I will beable to launch harder and keep the front wheel down more. Its a dance off the line when I cut 1.5s! :rofl:

Let me know how that works. I've got that setup for LSR (top speed), I'm curious how well you can 60' that gear and how it affects your MPH.

How much do you weight...?

Back