First time pulled over on the Busa...

Yep, been pulled over several times and just stop as soon as possible, normally give you a warning and thank you for stopping. :)

Its been many years since I stopped on a motorcycle when I knew I could go jail. My last expierence was when I was 19 on the PA turnpike and stopped for 92 in a 55 and listened to a15 minute disipline lesson from a stranger in a goofy hat along with a $400 fine

I got pulled over today in my C6 must be something in the air. No front plate, wanted consent to look in my trunk I said maybe I will if you have a good reason Ill give consent he said he is not required to tell me so I said I'm not required to give consent. 40 minutes of sitting while he ran my stuff and had lunch and off I was...

If your story is true get a lawyer. I think you have grounds for a law suit.

Where was he sitting? They like to sit out in front of that old car wash on 49, and in that dip just outside of town on 41A N. Too close to home to be running...

Most of our local LEO are pretty decent. He let you off because you stopped. Wife of one of the locals works for me :)

I found out about that one last year cruising 75 and the oncoming cop decided to pull a u turn.. didn't stop for that one.
This one was on 41A about 1.5 miles west of the main intersection. Its 35 goes 45 once you pass jack teasley then 55 a little further out.
Just wasn't in the mood. Tempted with an open clear straight road that I am familiar with. I honestly didn't think I was going 84. They been patrolling it hard this week.

I found out about that one last year cruising 75 and the oncoming cop decided to pull a u turn.. didn't stop for that one.
This one was on 41A about 1.5 miles west of the main intersection. Its 35 goes 45 once you pass jack teasley then 55 a little further out.
Just wasn't in the mood. Tempted with an open clear straight road that I am familiar with. I honestly didn't think I was going 84. They been patrolling it hard this week.

It goes to 55 at the City Limits (my Dad lives about 300 yds from there). Yep there are 2 fav low places they like to sit in there. You can't outrun the radio..

Back