First time Busa owner from KY!

Corey Mathery

Registered
Just wanted to join on here, and learn as much as I can about my new Busa. Shes a 2003 model, and I got her with only 8100 miles on the clock! I believe it was kept in a garage most of the time, and was taken quite care of. Really great shape, and not molested at all, pretty much stock.

Just changed my Oil, and she seems to be running great. I am starting to really see though, the Busa likes to stretch its legs, which is the main reason I got it , for some shorter distance touring.

But anyways, just introducing myself, and I look forward to seeing you guys around the forum.

Welcome
!

Hi Corey and welcome aboard !!! You’ve come to the right place for some excellent ideas and great help :). Kinda mandatory that you post a bike pic - we like all motorcycles but definitely the Busa is #1

Welcome. What part of KY you in? Was stationed at Knox back in early 90s. Used to go out to Shepherdsville then out behind the distillery and party when we were state side.

Got pie?

Let the adventure begin!
Nice bike. You gonna do any mods?
Try it! You'll like it!
Don't believe all the hype that modding is habit-forming.
It's safe, and good for you, too! Wonder Bread for riders!

Well, money will always be a factor, so I might not want to get too much of a habit going haha. But I do plan on doing a few things here and there. But right now, I just want to get fully used to riding the bike in its current state. Its my daily driver after all, so I will be getting quite familiar with it!

Back