first time at the track

TSneath

Registered
Hey guys I new here. Finally got the busa to the track. 2006 with 600 miles on it. It been lowered and piped with power commander. Never been to the track before went 10.13 at 138. Not to bad.

(TSneath @ Oct. 15 2006,10:35) Hey guys I new here. Finally got the busa to the track. 2006 with 600 miles on it. It been lowered and piped with power commander. Never been to the track before went 10.13 at 138. Not to bad.
Good job!
beerchug.gif
You are where I am after about 10 trips.

I'm not sure where you are in Kansas but there is a PMRA bike race at Thunder Valley (just south of Oklahoma City) the 21st. We get quite a few riders from Kansas. The series usually has at least 1 race in Kansas as the promoter is from the Wichita area.

This is my first season on raicng with them. I've had a great time. Great people. Over 130 bikes last race.
PMRA Link
I wish I had ran one late last year to get a better understanding of what goes on at the track. I'd been better off this year.

Swing on down to watch if nothing else. If you do give me a yell.

Ohhhh and Welcome to the org.

I think that would be a blast going but me and my brother own a stereo shop and its hard for me to get away. But maybe something will come up and I will go.

For the first time at the track, you did really well!

Where did you run? KCIR?

Back