first time at the track against a blue zx14

:thumbsup: congrats, a win is a win but you might want to practice some more before next time:whistle:

Well for those who want to no this was up in the mountains the DA was 5000 ft.
I'm 240 lbs suited the guy on the 14 150 lbs. The 60 was 1.5 and no this wan't the only 14 that lost to the 08 busa that day. Hemi don't hate congradulate or at least appreciate. Its funny how you kawgirls lurk around the Busa boards and nock every post that proves the Busa is King. Every magazine says the same thing so please excuse yourselfs back to the zx14 site were you belong. This site says hayabusa.org not hayabusaHaters.org. And before you leave go check this out. MySpaceTV Videos: Walk it like a Motorbike Fetti Feat C-Loc and Tank Jones by U KNOW RECORDS

Cam life
Cam life

Well for those who want to no this was up in the mountains the DA was 5000 ft.
I'm 240 lbs suited the guy on the 14 150 lbs. The 60 was 1.5 and no this wan't the only 14 that lost to the 08 busa that day. Hemi don't hate congradulate or at least appreciate. Its funny how you kawgirls lurk around the Busa boards and nock every post that proves the Busa is King. Every magazine says the same thing so please excuse yourselfs back to the zx14 site were you belong. This site says hayabusa.org not hayabusaHaters.org. And before you leave go check this out. MySpaceTV Videos: Walk it like a Motorbike Fetti Feat C-Loc and Tank Jones by U KNOW RECORDS

Cam life
Cam life

Lighten up man!!! Everyone here has a great sense of humor and we kid each other about everything. Many of us have had many different bikes but we still prefer this forum. I have had 6 bikes in the last 3 years including a ZX14 and a Hayabusa. I can appreciate the best features in both of them. Get a sense of humor and you will find this forum is a lot of fun!

Nice win, but agian this is like kickin a kids a$$ and bragging about it. Thats like me busting a stock mustang with my drag stang. Stretched, lowered, piped, busa against a stock wheelbase 14, come on... But like we said a win is a win right?!?!?!

Back