First Stand Up Comedy Appearance

There was a mix up in the scheduling at the church. They re-ashured me that they would have me back in the near future to do a show. It's all a part of show business; mix ups happen.

Just kidding thanks everyone. If you have an event coming up that needs a (clean/ christian) comic please PM. Thanks and Be Better Than Blessed.:thumbsup:

My wife and I do a scholarship fund raiser for creative writing. This year it will be held March 6th. It would be great to add a comedian to the scheduled events. Maybe we can work something out . Please check out (alexanderjohncadepugh.com)If you are interested please pm me.

My wife and I do a scholarship fund raiser for creative writing. This year it will be held March 6th. It would be great to add a comedian to the scheduled events. Maybe we can work something out . Please check out (alexanderjohncadepugh.com)If you are interested please pm me.
It would be an honor.:thumbsup:

Does anyone ever go past the first page to see post that they may have missed due to not coming to the board daily??? How far back should you go?:whistle:

Back