First Stand Up Comedy Appearance

T-Rav

Registered
This is my first stand up appearance. I hope you enjoy. I wrestled with
going as myself or my self created character, Benjamin Bernard Bueford the
17TH. I found a comfort zone in my character as he has had countless
appearances as a radio personality in the NC listening area. I felt a
strong unction from GOD to go as myself. I finally gave in to the Will of
GOD and this is 15 min. worth of the results. I hope you enjoy.
T G B T G
To GOD Be The Glory

I have my next show this Friday at True Vine Ministries in Fayetteville @
7:00pm. Pray for me :please:

TJ Reed 1ST Stand Up Show - posted by travis reed (tryJESUS) - tangle.com

That was the first 15 min of about a 30 min set. We forgot the camcorder so that was my step dads photo camara. I must say it did pretty good.:thumbsup:

I couldn't understand what you were sayin. The speaker feedback and my ears are not a good match. My hearing aint real sporty.

I couldn't understand what you were sayin. The speaker feedback and my ears are not a good match. My hearing aint real sporty.

Again not the best equipment.:whistle: Hopefully the one from friday coming will be better. The deep southern accent probably don't help much:laugh:

T Rav, My brother in law lives in Sanford so if we get the chance to visit him maybe we can hook up and ride. He rides a Harley so we may have to ride a little easy:laugh:. Just kiddin. It'd be a hoot if you knew him. His name is Kevin Horne. Keep on pluggin at your comedy act, maybe I'll be able to understand the next video.:thumbsup:

no speaker here so I couldn't hear it but it looks like you had a great time. It's always good to find something you truly enjoy. :thumbsup:

Back