First ride since July 4 (pics)

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Last week's been hot. I always wanted to ride in the morning but my body kept saying NO. I was just too tired from work and can't have the energy to get up early in the morning.
I didn't go very far this time. Only 130+ miles.

4784662048_5d91a30bbf_b.jpg

4784666080_dffdab28f0_b.jpg

4784668806_515b14a8c2_b.jpg

at least you got a ride in!

Been off for a week and its been too hot to ride!

now they are calling rain/thunderstorm for this week! :poke:

Its been in the hi 90's here all week. Its just to hot and i could not ride either. Glad you got to ride some. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Honestly, I'm green with envy. You managed to find time to ride her. I haven't had that chance to ride my bike since Father's Day run in Tahoe. That's it, I'm going to go out for a ride first thing in the a.m. tmrw dammit!

Holy smoke dude... your bike looks kickazz! Those red wheels WORK! Good job!

Nice pics ! :thumbsup:
Thanks.:beerchug:

at least you got a ride in!

Been off for a week and its been too hot to ride!

now they are calling rain/thunderstorm for this week! :poke:
I forced myself to do it this morning. If I didn't, it's probably gonna be another weeek before I can get a ride in. The heat was really killing me lately.

Its been in the hi 90's here all week. Its just to hot and i could not ride either. Glad you got to ride some. Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:
I see, I'm not the only one who haven't ridden that much lately.

:thumbsup:

Honestly, I'm green with envy. You managed to find time to ride her. I haven't had that chance to ride my bike since Father's Day run in Tahoe. That's it, I'm going to go out for a ride first thing in the a.m. tmrw dammit!
I'm glad you'll be riding first thing in the a.m.

Great looking pics!!! Make sure you all get a ride in for me, I haven't rode since Dec. :-(
You must be really busy.

Thanks for the pics red:thumbsup: I was able to get out today and found myself a new road to play on :laugh:
I'm glad you found yourself a new road to play on.:thumbsup:

Holy smoke dude... your bike looks kickazz! Those red wheels WORK! Good job!
Thanks.:beerchug:

SMART MAN !! I went for a ride with my Pop on Thursday. We left at 9:am, "for just a little ride", my Pop says. Well, 3 hours later I see a sign (had no idea where we were) that says "Chestertown 50 miles", and that's about an hour, and some change from home. I've never been on my bike where I thought I was going to throw up (no joke !). I didn't think I was going to make it home. It broke a hundred that day, I think the heat index was like 104.

Looking GOOD as always :bowdown:

glad you got a ride in. It does suck when it is hot and you wanna ride. Thanks for the pics. pretty awesome. No ride for us yesterday food poison... That sucks. Thanks so much for sharing nothing like living through the eyes of another. HEHEHEHE:thumbsup:

I was able to put about 50 miles on mine yesterday morning after I got off of work. It has been rainy here for a while and I have only had the 4th off in the past 2 weeks. It was killing me not to ride!

Nice pics and very sweet looking ride!
Last week the heat was unbearable it you lived pretty much anywhere on the east coast. Heat index in NY broke over 100 for 3-4 days straight.

The heat has been pretty bad and now followed by the slight chance of an isolated thunder storm this evening. Guess the forecasters have a different definition of slight chance than I since it's raining as I'm looking out the window. Should be a fun ride home! :laugh:

130 miles wow whats wrong??? I would think you could sleep and drive more miles than that :poke: SLACKER!!:laugh:

I know, man. When the weather's nice, I can put close to 1,000 miles in 7 days. 100 miles a day on weekdays and 300-500 miles on weekends.

Back