First ride on a Hayabusa Review > Still laughing

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator

I have been laughing at this video and several others I've found on YouTube over the past couple of days.

Remember back in 1999 when everyone was like yeah I got a Busa it's fast and all.. All the tough guys that the speed was impressive but no one was freaked out... Now you watch videos and it's the opposite.

Crack me up!

"Front wheel came up!!!" Um. They do that. "Best wheelie I have ever done!" Bwahahaha!
U called it Capt. Funny. The giggling started right at the intro with all those big bills flying around (well, there was a 5 note)! And the name.. "PAYDAYSWAGGER!!!!"
This was even worse than that tool (not a BIG OLE TOOL mind u!) in the Carolinas that keep blogging crap like this.
Troy

How many times can you say Busa in the same video? HAHAHAHHAAHA Not making fun of these guys at all, it's a little fun to see them excited about the bike that we just ride.

The only way this would be more fun is if we were doing this in a big group at the Gap.

5th gear pulls at 50

Favorite Line "That should not be legal"

My 21 year old Marine son came home on leave to get his Ninja 500 CC bike I built for him . 1st bike for him .
( now on a super Tenere ) Anyway we all went for a family ride wife ( his mom ) him , and I on 3 machines .
About 100 miles into it I let the bird fly . At a stop for fuel / drink he commented on it . I said get on the back . No Wheelies DAD . Ok ;) Two up draging a knee , and wheelie out of the sweepers he was shitting bricks .
His mom laughed so hard when we returned . The F word was used a lot by the young Marine .
Tristan said Ill kill myself if I ever get something that fast .

Come on we were all there right?
Ok, I'll cut him some slack, but when I was a 250 newb I didn't go making gopro vids about riding my brother's suzuki GT750 Waterbus. . . . mind you, there was no way of making vids like that back in 1975 lmao :D
(didn't stop me from commandeering his bike though :rolleyes:)

"No one needs this much power in a motorcycle" " This should not be a thing.."

Language is pretty bad but the rider knows how to ride, video is good...

Best quote " It's the douch bags that give this bike a bad name"

mind you, there was no way of making vids like that back in 1975 lmao

I was thinking the same thing... If I put a camera on my helmet when I was riding a 250 it would have been a VHS and would have looked like a printer attached to my head.. Those cameras were huge..

I have been laughing at this video and several others I've found on YouTube over the past couple of days.

Remember back in 1999 when everyone was like yeah I got a Busa it's fast and all.. All the tough guys that the speed was impressive but no one was freaked out... Now you watch videos and it's the opposite.

Crack me up!
They were prob saying the same thing in their helmet it just wasn’t recorded.

Ok, I'll cut him some slack, but when I was a 250 newb I didn't go making gopro vids about riding my brother's suzuki GT750 Waterbus. . . . mind you, there was no way of making vids like that back in 1975 lmao :D
(didn't stop me from commandeering his bike though :rolleyes:)

My first ever bike, after a couple homemade lawn mower powered mini bikes was a Honda S90, the Super 90.:D This was in the late 60s. Next up was the deal of a high school kid’s lifetime. A friend just out of HS was dating a HS girl, another friend. I had a car but no steady GF plus, I could borrow a car if needed. All he had was a Honda 250 Scrambler. He would trade me on weekend nights so he could take his GF out and I got to ride his bike! Even on the cold winter nights I rode the crap out of that thing. Later we would trade back. Then (then) he bought a brand new Bonneville. I was in heaven! Same deal, went on for months almost every Friday and Saturday night thru my junior and senior year. Learned a lot riding that twin carb Triumph. After HS I bought my first new bike. Looked exactly like the one pictured. I was in heaven again. Took it on my first ever tour of the northwest riding on Dunlop TT K81s. Thankfully, none of those bikes had a hundred+ horsepower as I took a lot of stupid chances, no gear, no helmet, bad brakes, bad handling, bad lighting... Been hooked ever since.
6068C697-7DDC-4DE7-BC45-9C15C9F7BD6C.jpeg

Crack me up!
He needs one of those India two cylinder Busa look-a-like bikes.

Back