First ride of 2010!

hayabuser

Registered
Partly sunny, a balmy +3, sounds like spring to me! :cheerleader:

4396163932_215478dba4_b.jpg

Man that was a looooooooong winter. :brave:

Was a long winter? I think you have some more cloudy days my friend. I think a lot of us are suffering from cabin fever.

Hey I think I've seen you on March Rd close to my work! It was a long winter. :please: no more snow pls!

FINALLY>.... First day of riding in Philly.. I but 200 miles on by baby today.. it was amazing.. going to nice next few days, I got some riding to do...

We had that much snow a week and a half ago.
The last 10 days or so have been +10 C and most of it is gone.
Good Riding!

Me and the GregBob got in an afternoon of fun as well. The day was absolutely beautiful, 60+ degrees and not a wet spot to be found on pavement in the county. Greg got in lots of wheelie practice. He is learning and doing quite well. He is powering up but carrying that puppy quite a distance. Not every attempt is great but now and then he makes it look easy.

I got in some fun one wheel time as well. Pretty rusty after sitting out most of the winter but it was coming back to me by days end. Great time with a good friend! :beerchug:

its amazing how most peaple always meet at a tim hortons :lol: great pics,looked like a good ride :cheers:

I went to the Detroit AutoRama last weekend...the meeting spot was a Tim Hortons near Buffalo..I've never heard of them before, but you guys have a ton of them up north. I think their butter to bagel ratio is about 50:50 by weight...soooo good!

Partly sunny, a balmy +3, sounds like spring to me! :cheerleader:

...just figured it out...that was +3 Celcius. :beerchug:

It was 54 here in Elmira, NY. There were dozens of bikes out around town. I got out for my 1st ride too. Still waiting to finish up some late mods befor I put the plastics back on.

first ride 2010 010.jpg

Back