First Ride of 2003

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Well the weather finally broke for me to bring out the busa after months of hibernation. It was a warm 58 degree's out. Here are a few shots of the the chill spots here in Montgomery County, MD. It felt good to ride but the roads are still sketchy at times. Rode a few back roads, still snow melting everywhere so there were times I felt like I had just crossed a river in the middle of the road. Salt, sand and pot holes galore everywhere.

small1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
its a conspiracy. None of the other bikes that were along for the ride wanted to be affliated as the banana riders.

small4.jpg

Heres my toy. Got the titanium bulbs in the day before the ride. They bulbs really cleaned up the look of the clear turn signals. The bulb lenses are chrome in color but blink amber.

small5.jpg

Here is one of the Fuz helmet covers.

small8.jpg

Which one do you think the busa is under?
rock.gif
Putting it away for the afternoon. Cleaned her up and put her to sleep.

small12.jpg

Great pics! Glad you got out. And of course on THE Fastest color!!!

I'm telling ya, I have GOT to get me one of those fuzzy helmet covers, just to embarass Lo at Laguna when I say (with it on) yeah, I'm with her.
biggrin.gif

Glad you finally had a chance to get out.... Man I'm telling you I'll be standing in line when they start selling those fuzzy helmet covers here in NC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back