first REAL video

The Oracle

Registered
ok, ok... My first true riding video is on my web page now...
http://www.virtualinks.com/busa

The good one is the second one... But, it is a hair on the large size (30 some megs).

Lessons learned:
1. Carry plexus (or similar product) and cloth in backpack for cleaning windshield frequently.
2. Lower camera mount in rear to give a better view of roadway.

I will get the hang of this soon, and we will ride harder in the future... Figured I would get that comment in before everyone was like... What the?? A bunch of pansies out there. One problem I have (not making excuses) is Chris (the guy on the Yellow F3) is a beginner and we don't want to push him... He is just getting used to cornering. Not to mention his bike has a HARD time hanging with the F4i, let alone the 'busa!

I welcome any and all comments.

Thanks and enjoy, V.

Very cool Rip,
cool.gif

Excellent video Rip!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
Now if you'll stop filming those blind hill, double yellow high speed passes I won't break my pencil while watching you!! :p hahahahahahah sweet video though! Crappy stationary water!! Thanks for the link. Great idea not pushing the beginner. VERY good idea. I'm sure he's intimidated enough by that "1300" wordage on your tail
smile.gif

Excellent video Rip!!!!!!  
biggrin.gif
  Now if you'll stop filming those blind hill, double yellow high speed passes I won't break my pencil while watching you!!     :p   hahahahahahah   sweet video though!   Crappy stationary water!!  Thanks for the link.  Great idea not pushing the beginner.  VERY good idea.  I'm sure he's intimidated enough by that "1300" wordage on your tail  
smile.gif
Thanks man,

Yeah, I cut a clip where I crapped myself on the stationary water... It was a blind turn and we were clipping... Apex was full o' water! Fulltilt hydroplane... Yee-haw! YIKES.

Dang rain...

Nice video, but that standing water made my ass pucker.

My big questions are WHERE were those cops going, and WHO were they looking for?

Hmmmm. I wonder?

Seein' 5 O...I thought that was ya'lls a$$e$$!! That was a pretty cool video. Got me thinking I should make one and see the japanese riders do...these guys are Fuggin Crazy!!
But that won't be for awhile though. I need to get my baby fixed first. *sobs*

Nice video, but that standing water made my ass pucker.

My big questions are WHERE were those cops going, and WHO were they looking for?

Hmmmm.  I wonder?
Yeah... Those officers gave me the heebie-jeebies too!

Did you catch the one across the bridge? We were behind a Toyota pickup and gettin' all pissed that he was going so slow... Dan almost blew around him on the F4i and I was gonna be directly behind him... Then we saw the 5-0 hangin' and lookin'. He was staring at us HARD... Prolly saw (and heard) us in the distance (outside his range) doing 120-130... Toyota saved our skins.

( :

Ta for the excellent vids - Looking forward to the next ones!
One other thing - I was looking at your web page and saw the download links for the sound files of the Micron pipes - I tried to download them but the links seem bad. I would dearly like to hear these, as these are the pipes I'm planning to fit to my 03' Busa. Any chance of checking out the links or posting the files here?

Man you're crazy Rip ;but take it easy on the solid db lines on the hillz or it gonna be R.I.P, 
kickass.gif
video

Sweet video RIP ... I definitely "gots" to hook-up with you all one of these days ... I know that water was scary though!  
oh.gif

Peace,

S R

great video. couldnt ge the sound links for your exhaust to work or the pictures either?? great footage on the video though. you guys watch those puddles or one of em might eat yer arse. Lumpy

Mr Busa,
Change the .MP3 to .MPG and all will work. Not sure why it has an MP3 extension. Anyway, do the above and it will work.

Kim

Ta for the excellent vids - Looking forward to the next ones!
One other thing - I was looking at your web page and saw the download links for the sound files of the Micron pipes - I tried to download them but the links seem bad. I would dearly like to hear these, as these are the pipes I'm planning to fit to my 03' Busa. Any chance of checking out the links or posting the files here?
Haven't gotten pipes yet... That is why it says Coming Soon.... I just did the HTML coding in advanced... So, when they do come, I am ready!

Thanks for all of the cool comments... I will checkout the "mp3" problem from my end.

-Vaughn.

Back