First Post Question/ Petrik's computer Mods

tpound

Registered
Hey Everyone,
tpound from Ohio Anyone on here guide me as to weather I could purchase his program an cable an Suceed in setting up my 2008 stock with just an R-77 exhaust. I did'nt know if you needed a dyno to do this or not?
Closest dyno is several hours away, well except one @ the harley? shop. They've done several sport bikes an guys have had to have it redone, plus theres the issue of grenading it.
Just wondered, as everyone around here wants me to get a PC3, or something similar. Heard guys on here bragging on Petriks handywork and just wanted some info or advice. thanks tpound in ohio tpound@gmail.com

Smithabusa has them if it is the ECU editor you are talking about.

Still need a dyno tune with ECU Editor. The program is free and the interface is $200 from Boost By Smith. The good thing about ECU Editor is it will allow you to advance the timing in lower gears, remove speed restrictions, increase red line, turn off pair, etc Tuners are harder to find and most charge extra for using EE because it takes longer. No need for a TRE and any resistors needed to avoid FI lights.

Welcome to the board. :welcome:

Where are you in S.E Ohio? Gallipolis maybe? Athens? I'm 20 miles north of Ironton. Give a shout..go for a ride!

Back