First post new member

Looks like some one is having trouble with the tank sticker.
wink.gif

Hello everyone, same thing happened to me, when I got mine. And it was in the same spot. I went back to the dealership. Now I make sure every couple of weeks I tighten the screws. NEW MEMBER FIRST POST....ALSO

My 2006 had it for a full year this month...

(TXBusa05LE @ Sep. 03 2006,16:19) looks like you got the screw back in?
rock.gif
See now thats funny, I guess the allen bolt was in when i got it and then within a week or so it fell out. I had the bike in today for the first service and told them that they must not have put the bolt in when i picked it up. They replaced it at no cost. Gee its the least they could do after charging me $195 for the first service!!

Oh and the sticker, well it took some time and a blow dryer but its now off!

I cant wait for this weekend to see what this beast can really do!

195 bucks for the 1st service?!!! You got hosed!!!

Mine was $80...

Nice bike, and welcome to the board. I've got an 03 SV1000 as a stablemate to the Busa, and love them both. Both incredibly fun in their own unique ways.

I guess nobody told you but , Your bike will be faster if you remove the reflectors!

as far as allen screw on right side they tend to leave one out everyonce n awhile, mine had one missing brand new 0 miles on it they had to order one, I have seen a couple here in lubbock on the showroom floor missing from same hole

That's funny...usually ya gotta hammer the fairing screws off!

Nice looking scoot..ooh yea,that's because I got the same kolor!!!
laugh.gif

(frisbee @ Sep. 06 2006,21:31) I guess nobody told you but , Your bike will be faster if you remove the reflectors!
Reflectors are definately gone. Front and Back.

warbrown, i loved my sv1000s, the look the sound and the low end power. I just got a little bored. If it was up to me and not wifey i would have kept it and got the busa but well, anyone whos married knows how that goes..

Welcome to the Org.... Nice looking bike!
Blue/Silver is by far the fastest color made...

Absolutely the best color choice! most of the REALLY fast Busa's are missing that particular bolt. ;)

Back