First Pic ! new ZX-14 2012 !

We all know the Busa will be king! You mention hayabusa in any crowd, and you get raised eyebrows! People respect the king of bikes! I will only sit my A$$ in the busa seat!
:beerchug::thumbsup:

A bike is only as good as its rider, the busa is my prefrence but the zx14 is a good fast bike, and I will never like 5 things, yankees baseball, rangers hockey, toyota, pepsi, or a zx14.. I like the mets, the Islanders, nissan, coke, and the almighty busa.

i guess i'm the opposite of most on here. i did not get a busa based on image. in fact, i see it as a negative, it's sought out by thieves and often modifed in an embaressing manner.

but still, bottom line: a redesigned ZX14 means motorcycle manufactures will revisit their open class sportbike research and development money. and if that means the busa update will occur faster, that's good.

You all seeing the big picture... looks like the Kawi will have traction control along with the ABS on that new model :cheerleader:

Maybe Suzuki will make some addition to the Hayabusa... I don't think Suzuki has ABS on thier cruisers either do they ??? Step up or step off :whistle: :laugh:

We all know the Busa will be king! You mention hayabusa in any crowd, and you get raised eyebrows! People respect the king of bikes! I will only sit my A$$ in the busa seat!
:beerchug::thumbsup:
I own a 14 and a busa.....I'm in the process of finishing up a turbo install on the 14 :laugh: It should be a blast at 8 lbs of boost and about 270-280 rwhp. But my 04LE red busa has ALWAYS got WAY more attention from the general public than the 14 ever has :bowdown: :beerchug: So much so that I had to install an alarm to keep people away and off of it :banghead: The busa is most definately a HUGE attention getter......and its my solid as a brick, thrash all day and run forever bike. If I wouldn't have came across an awesome cheap used turbo system for the 14 I would have boosted the busa. Although the busa is so reliable I actually like having it mostly stock to keep that legendary reliability :thumbsup:

zzr14210.jpg

F M L :whistle:

Full Medium Low :poke:

You all seeing the big picture... looks like the Kawi will have traction control along with the ABS on that new model :cheerleader:

Maybe Suzuki will make some addition to the Hayabusa... I don't think Suzuki has ABS on thier cruisers either do they ??? Step up or step off :whistle: :laugh:

I just think it's a sad and pathetic day when a man needs to have abs and trac-control on a darn motorcycle. Thays why we have clutches, and seperate brakes, total control. I'd eliminate it if it did come on any of my bikes. Sounds about as gay as the old linked brake systems Honda had on their quads and the blackbird lmao!

LOL it does look like a 10... I'm just curious as to if they finally decided to drop the cheese grader fairings as well..

Im content with the busa I have. I put too much into the bikes I have to get rid of them when something newer comes out.

So after some grueling work on the videos posted above, I was able to slow it down enough to get a clear picture of what was actually going on........

bikepics-1786372-full.jpg

That's right... A real life Shervin RRR sighting!!! This is exciting!!!!

Back