First Look at the 2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA and Bandit

Hard to compare it to the Connie, FJR or K13gt when it is missing so many things that come into play with a sport touring bike.. Shaft drive and bags as std equipment would be a good start..

No more a sport tourer than that new VFR that Honda is trying to pass of to the public as being a sport tour..

Both bikes I'm sure are very nice but in no way are they comparable to the FJR,Connie or K13gt ..

Just my .02

Always liked the Bandit, just wish they would do something with that massive can. When seen in person it looks big and out of place.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go out on a limb & state that the next bike that I buy will definitely be a bandit. I've always liked them, I should have probably gone with one of those rather than an M109R, but hey, a guy is allowed to make a mistake or two in his life...lol

I have had 4 Bandits, from the air cooled to the new ones...love the bikes and HoleShot Performance is working on a 1320 kit for the new generation, estimate of about 165 horse.

Yeah, I'm going to have to go out on a limb & state that the next bike that I buy will definitely be a bandit. I've always liked them, I should have probably gone with one of those rather than an M109R, but hey, a guy is allowed to make a mistake or two in his life...lol

M109's are cool, why would you rather ride a Bandit?

Back