First lake trip of the year!

Zoinks!

Registered
It was pretty rough out there today. Extremely windy. On the big water there were 2-3 ft swells white capping. Thankfully I found a nice cove to play around in. First pic from left to right is my buddy Billy, me, Eric, and Paul. The only person you can't see is my friend Tiphenee, who was taking the picture. . . Along with all the other pictures of the day. . . Sorry. . . :laugh:

Boat Day 001.jpg

Boat Day 002.jpg

Boat Day 004.jpg

Boat Day 010.jpg

Boat Day 012.jpg

I think I need to take a trip up to Greenville SC looks pretty up there.

That's actually at lake hartwell in Hartwell, GA. Little closer to you than Greenville! But yea, it's pretty nice out there. The water level is finally back up where it's supposed to be. The last 2 years have been bad. At one point it was 28 feet low. Now it's up 2 feet above full pool! :thumbsup:

wow looks like you had....oh who am i kidding....i hate you....lol:moon:

Oh, and to everyone like Chris who hates me :laugh: Rest assured, I am a complete lobster now. I usually can tell when I'm about to start burning and put sunscreen on, but yesterday that didn't happen. So I'm quite burned and in a decent amount of pain. So be glad you're not me, lol.

Gotta love being able to get out on the lake and have fun with your friends! Can't wait till I can get out there for the first time this year.

Gotta love being able to get out on the lake and have fun with your friends! Can't wait till I can get out there for the first time this year.

Oh, believe me, I do! I was wanting to go last weekend but I had finals this week that I had to study for.

Back