First Impressions!

(MC MUSTANG @ May 12 2007,17:08) Military - we have a few of those around here... what branch, where are you stationed etc., give us the skinny...
i'm in the navy, stationed in Norfolk, VA.. thanks for the great welcome fellas..

Congrats on the new bike
beerchug.gif

Steve........congrats on taking ownership of my Baby....
She is a very good girl. I have enjoyed the time I had with her but my riding ambitions and her grew apart and she became neglected. She is gentle when you are and can handle all the aggression you want to show when you are ready.
Welcome to the world of the "HAYABUSA"

Enjoy as I did............
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

travis, again thanks for all the help w/ the bike... i got to crank on her a lil harder today w/ the addition of a helmet and a little more room.. def. awesome..
smile.gif
I'm def glad i picked this bike up!

That bike is SWEEEEET! I love the 04 red. I would have bought one but couldn't find one when I got mine. Don't get me wrong, I love my 05 red/black, but I will have an all red some day as a stablemate to my 05.
Glad to have you as part of the family. I was in the Navy myself, and before I get flamed, they were building ships out of metal then!
smileyexhibit.gif

newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe, that's a
kickass.gif
scoot, even experienced riders get into trouble quick.
super.gif

welcome aboard and congrats on the ride!
beerchug.gif

now get out there an relish the experience of owning this awesome machine the only way you can- riding it!
race.gif

went out last night after my 2nd job.. While there wasn't many folk's on the road.. Felt nice. just have to dress warmer next time.. lol... Bike feel's very stable.. and so far so good.. got 50 miles on her already...
super.gif

Congrat's --- and welcome-- I too remember riding it home the very first time...... Wow i'm on a Busa-- I must be dreaming-- 5 years later--- Still a dream come true..

Back