First Impressions!

IllusionalTA

Registered
Well just got back a few hours ago from picking up my 04 LE from a gentleman on here.. I must say, i now understand the aura that's generated by owning one of these monsters.. First time i rode it today and i will say i wasn't sure what to expect but it lived upto everything i've heard... Half throttle is just somthing i can't explain, but you guy's know what i'm talkin about.... that's as far as i was willing to take it anyway.. Just gotta get some tag's on her and we'll be out there.. Looking forward to learning more and more on here and hopefully one day contribute..
smile.gif
race.gif

good to hear you got your money's worth
beerchug.gif
just wait until you twist that throttle all the way, just don't do it until you have gotten used to her a little more

Oh trust me, i have mucho respect for this bike.. Seen way to many a rider take a fall.. I'll be doing my best to be smart about it.. in time it'll come.. for now i'll pretend it's a 600, and then i'll upgrade to the 750 and on and on... w/ a busa you can do that.. lol

(IllusionalTA @ May 12 2007,18:38) Oh trust me, i have mucho respect for this bike.. Seen way to many a rider take a fall.. I'll be doing my best to be smart about it..  in time it'll come.. for now i'll pretend it's a 600, and then i'll upgrade to the 750 and on and on... w/ a busa you can do that.. lol
Seen to many riders fall? So has Semi...
Welcome and congratulations - but we do have rules around here - wel, more along the lines of traditions and expectations --- PICS!
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
!

That reminds me of when i first piloted my LE 05 home, no greater feeling in the world right? Just think of all the hard earned money you can spend now on aftermarket parts to make her a custom busa. Good choice of bike & good luck to you

Sorry for not following the rule's, I'm in the military, and hear of the horror stories and the news locally w/ so many riders' around.... i stole one of travis' pic's as i don't have any of my own yet...

stevebusa.JPG

Military - we have a few of those around here... what branch, where are you stationed etc., give us the skinny...

Back