FIRST IMPRESSIONS

mrninja9

Banned
Well on a ride hear not to long ago. I met up with some guys a few I knew a few I didnt. Well we all started talking. Well one guy had another busa before and so I started questioning it. He said he had some clutch issues. SO as an avid rider i had to ask wtf. Well he decided that he wanted to ride wheelies in first and no one told him that you dont need to clutch it. so he says " well the first 3 or 4 went arlight so i thought hell yeah i got it down" As you can imagine my chin is already on the ground by now. Then he is liek well the fifth one just when higher and twelved on me and i let her go the only thing i had left is my rear seat and my tail light assembly.

so i guess my thoughts ae when you guys meet people your going riding with do you ever get in conversations like that.

ok i m not going to release his name a few of you know who i am talkin about. he is a great guy and a blast to hang with but lets not release his name

You know these types of conversations come up all the time...

I met some riders a few weeks ago and all they talked about was how fast they went everywhere. Went on about they move along the roads in excess of the speed limit all the time, why ride a Busa if you aren't going to ride it fast, type statements. One of them rode so close to the riders in front that if you wanted you could reach back and touch the headlamp... with this group that was the norm. We have ridden one more time with them, but I am thinking I am not doing it again. I may meet them someplace to sit around and listen to the stories, but I am thinking riding is out of the question.

OH NO THIS GUY CAN RIDE VERY GOOD RIDER JUST WANTED TO TRY IT AND LEARNED AND NOW HE IS UNDER BETTER GUIDENCE

I have heard MANY stories like that! Many guys ride like that fast wheelies splittlin lanes etc.. ALL of the time when they ride, not some times or once in a while, everywhere they go, and everytime they go riding. I can't do that! Sometimes I laugh other times I say it is a matter of time before it catches up to them. Scary and stupid! I know there is a time and a place for everything but not all of the time and everywhere!! I hear ya. By the way I have no clue who you are talking about not that it matters to me.

Hey I know that guy! LOL Yeah he can ride he just made a mental error last year and the black and purple is gone to "busa heaven" as he puts it! It was his first sport bike and gained a whole new respect for it now. I ride with him VERY often and have never had an issue with the way he rides.

YEAH I KNOW HE IS A GOOD RIDER THAT YOU TOOK UNDER YOUR WING I WAS JUST GETTIN A FEEL FOR SOME OF THE OTHER MEET AND GREETS GOING ON I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS MY SELF

yeah, hah ha ha ha Chris-funny how the ONLY thing you were laughing at DURING the meet n greet was ME!!! bastid- yeah I met this guy in question and he definitely seems like he has a better grasp on how to ride a Busa-thru the twisties I was just keepin up, never rode around him or anything (and Im sorry-but if you get passed by MY big monkey-azz in the turns....YOU AINT SHEEE-IT!
biggrin.gif
)

everybody has their own learning curve- Im still trying to get my suspension setup the way I like and all that good stuff, but I get sick of guys who spend more time talking smack about how fast they are and then on the road you see how they ride and you're like "WTF is wrong with this nutball?" or they just putt along and when you ask why its always "oh, I dont wana hurt anything or get my chrome dirty" those guys blow chunks.

man Chris, I really hope when you do get up here you get to meet the j@g0ff I was tellin you about with the "7 sec" blackbird...you will p1ss yourself laughing when you see how fugly the bike is, and once his mouth opens the only thing coming out is 100-proof bull5hid...it hurts your ears after a while but dam its funny to watch him go on because you can tell he actually believes all of it....sad, very sad.

haha i will tell him what i think haha but yeah ol boy has got it down and wait didnt i pass you in the curves haha

Hey! its our buddy poop....Oops! i mean Coop
tounge.gif

hey Scoop-doh! sorry, Coop-whats tha '427' for in yer name? got an old Cobra or sumthin? or did you find out what mrninja's SAT score was?
SHOCKED.gif

ooooooo-BURN!
firedevil.gif

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 23 2006,13:35) haha  i  will  tell him  what  i think    haha       but  yeah   ol boy  has got it  down  and wait  didnt i pass you in the curves haha
I dont think your passing anyone in the turns!

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 25 2006,01:00) Hey! its our buddy poop....Oops! i mean Coop  
tounge.gif

hey Scoop-doh! sorry, Coop-whats tha '427' for in yer name? got an old Cobra or sumthin?   or did you find out what mrninja's SAT score was?    
SHOCKED.gif

ooooooo-BURN!  
firedevil.gif
Everyone thought all the A--HOLES were only on the other bulletin boards. Guess we were wrong.
jump9.gif

ohhhh-that hurts...i went to all that trouble playin with yer name, and all u come back with is a-holey-o?

not very creative Scoop...try again.

and you still haven't answered that question that is plaguing us....well, me&mrninja, anyway
rock.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 26 2006,01:51) ohhhh-that hurts...i went to all that trouble playin with yer name, and all u come back with is a-holey-o?

not very creative Scoop...try again.

and you still haven't answered that question that is plaguing us....well, me&mrninja, anyway  
rock.gif
Sorry if I came across wrong I was just playin with ya. The 427 in my name comes from 1. my annivesary and 2. I once owned a big block chevelle with a 427 in it.
By the way how did you make out with that 300 rear tire kit you were lookin to get. you know the "Look at me I'm a poser edition" or was it the "Real squids roll on 300's signature series"
zzwhip.gif
jump9.gif

ahhhh, fug ya both!
cool Coop, my wife has a '71 chevelle with a SB 350 in it-I keep tryn to tear it away from her or get her to drop a BB in, but she jus dropped her wad on a new 300C SRT8. so the Chevelle is in storage til next year.

chris knows I gots no $$ for tire kits of any kind now-bastid. I got caught-up by the po-po again and my lic. is susp. so I gotta pay off my lawyer, four tickets, and then get reinstated with a friggin SR-22 AGAIN!!! I hate SR-22s....dumbest ins. policy ever created.

no more toys for me till X-mas
sad.gif

unless Chris leaves his door unlocked
firedevil.gif

(BigDiesel @ Sep. 26 2006,16:59) ahhhh, fug ya both!
cool Coop, my wife has a '71 chevelle with a SB 350 in it-I keep tryn to tear it away from her or get her to drop a BB in, but she jus dropped her wad on a new 300C SRT8. so the Chevelle is in storage til next year.

chris knows I gots no $$ for tire kits of any kind now-bastid. I got caught-up by the po-po again and my lic. is susp. so I gotta pay off my lawyer, four tickets, and then get reinstated with a friggin SR-22 AGAIN!!! I hate SR-22s....dumbest ins. policy ever created.

no more toys for me till X-mas  
sad.gif

unless Chris leaves his door unlocked  
firedevil.gif
heres a couple pics to tease you a little.

23789774.jpg

16472008.jpg

Back