First for me

Gpmo

Registered
I was out enjoying the nice 62˚ weather this evening and had a first since i bought the busa... Some kid tried to race me on his '07 CBR F4i. Him and his buddies were poppin wheelies down the main drag here and flaunting for the ladies and this guy pulls up next to me at the light and did his thing. I couldn't even respond and just pulled away like normal. I went into the next lane and his friends went flying by and caught up and they all looked back at me shaking their heads. I'm totally satisfied knowing he didn't have a chance.

Silly kids thanks for the laugh :)

:laugh: yep. those are the ones that will end up on the news because they hit a wall/barrier/tree and croaked. :rulez: +1 on stayin cool. we all know how that race would've turned out. you would have got home quicker and he would have been schooled in front of his posse:poke::rofl::rofl:

Had this happen a few times, when they look back is when I usually hold up the sign for they have small.....uh engine and it wouldnt be a challenge.

Had this happen a few times, when they look back is when I usually hold up the sign for they have small.....uh engine and it wouldnt be a challenge.

lol thats fantastic.

I think i could have understood a bit more if he had been on a 1000 but a 600. thats like 75 HP or so in Colorado.. Oh wells I like smiling so it was ok with me.:laugh:

had the same thing happen to me but the guy knew what i was on and he turned around and flaged me down and said "thanks for not killing back there my boys would have clowned me if i lost." i laughed and gave him my cell number and told him call me when he wanted a real race........ oh by the way he was on a 600??? he never called :rofl:

Back