First ever amputee graduates Air Assault School

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
HOORAH...

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013304300058&nclick_check=1

As a past graduate, I can't even imagine attempting it with one leg blown off. That's what you call GUTS; too bad all it merited was a 6th page article in the paper...

AIR ASSAULT

Looks familiar :)

P9240003.jpg

AWESOME. :thumbsup:

I gotta get me one of the these window decals...would look sweet on my Ram.

RSD.

truck.jpg

ram3.jpg

AIR ASSAULT...Good times at the Sabalauski Air Assault School. So many of our soldiers are doing great things, does the heart good.

You want one? PM me the approx size to work with and a mailing address and I can come close.

Are you kidding me? Man,that would be awesome. When folks saw that decal in my back window and then the front of my truck "RAMpage" they would have to get some feeling.

Plus it could also instigate the odd fight with those who don't back our warriors,not just fighting men/women from the US,but from all over. I love it.

I"M IN. Name yer price/return favour/shipping costs/etc.

Thanks Bro. :bowdown: RSD.

P.M. in yer mailbox soon....still in my "Star Wars" jammies. :laugh:

Are you kidding me? Man,that would be awesome. When folks saw that decal in my back window and then the front of my truck "RAMpage" they would have to get some feeling.

Plus it could also instigate the odd fight with those who don't back our warriors,not just fighting men/women from the US,but from all over. I love it.

I"M IN. Name yer price/return favour/shipping costs/etc.

Thanks Bro. :bowdown: RSD.

P.M. in yer mailbox soon....still in my "Star Wars" jammies. :laugh:

We'll call it a "pay it forward" moment and call it even....

We'll call it a "pay it forward" moment and call it even....

Here's a pic of me Dad. Notice the JUMP WING's Skydivr...He was over 30 when he earned those,competing against the yung bucks.

Thanks Bro,means alot to me. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

dad.jpg

Rubbah's front door. 3 important message's. One sign means more of course,than the other 2.

RSD.

door.jpg

As someone once said..."Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act."

Nothing but love and respect for the man you originally posted about,and all the crazy airbourne warrior's,past present and future.:bowdown:

I'm surprized you guy's can even walk with ballz that BIG.

RSD.

- No such thing as a perfectly good airplane..

and besides:

- The door was open!!!

Back