first busa........ wow theres lots of us first time owners lol

Welcome Card ! A lot of good people here. Also, if you want to sell the rear seat with the back rest PM me. Wifes gonna fall off the back of mine..lol

:welcome: to the oRg. Great people here! All the answers are here too:thumbsup:
If you want to get rid of those saddle bags I can help you there:whistle:

lol im still up on the air about getting rid of them i kinda want to keep them and well id either have to get a good amount of money for them or a full exhaust system to get me to get rid of them lol, they need to be painted the top of them have spider cracks in the paint. but im sure whoever they go to if i do sell them to will paint them to match their bike.

I broke my busas in with non syn. for 3000 miles then went with mobil syn.,seems that they run perfect ,shifting and etc.I read that ful syn . is to slippery for properly braking in a new bike.Love the bike and the corbins,have fun and:welcome:

I broke my busas in with non syn. for 3000 miles then went with mobil syn.,seems that they run perfect ,shifting and etc.I read that ful syn . is to slippery for properly braking in a new bike.Love the bike and the corbins,have fun and:welcome:

thanks i appreciate it, shes a great bike so far coming up on 2k miles that ive put on it in the month ive had it and thats spending a week on vacation in cali and atleast a good weeks worth of rain lol ive got a feeling its going to be a high mileage summer lol. Only thing i can complain about so far is ive been doing my daily im an ******* riding on the stock seat because its easier to slide around on than the gel seat and well im starting to build up that good ol butt callus lol so my legs are a bit sore but hey thats all part of riding lol

So since its been raiting the last few days i tore the bike down and did the mesh in the front fairings modified the stock cans by opening up the rear baffles shaved the rear mud guard and removed the turn signals, relocated the liscence plate now im just waiting on my integrated tail light to get here so far i like the changes..... total cost of the mods was a whopping 29$ lol including the tail light... i couldnt have found a better way to spend the money

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

th_VIDEO0002.jpg

put the bike on the dyno yesterday and put on a set of stock cans and ran 169.05 then put on my mod'd cans (9 1/2" holes drilled in exhaust baffle) and outlet shortened and ran 174's.... some people said it doesnt make a difference ..... well there is a difference

254524_10150642297730383_502155382_18956930_7948527_n.jpg

252982_10150642297120383_502155382_18956908_4662057_n.jpg

Back