First bike in 5 years, first Busa ever

hadies

Registered
Just wanted to say Hi to all my fellow Busa riders, i must admit i was always a kawi guy but after weeks of reading and research i just picked up my first bike in 5 years, a 2008 Busa and i have to say i couldent be more happy with it, i stayed away from them for so long i must admit when they first came out i thought they were just heavy straight line bikes, i can say that changed after my first ride on this 08, the last owner was about my size so the suspenssion was allready set close to where it should be for me, the first ride sealed the deal for me the performance all around left me wanting more :-)

busa.jpg

Thank you, it is a great feeling to be back on a bike, just ordered new springs for it and it had the 421 exhuast on it allready other then that not sure what else i will do to it, going to go thru the forums and see what everyone is doing i want to keep decent mpg witch isnt hard im use to my 07 wrangler that gets 19 to the gallon lol :rofl:

Last ride I was on the Younger Guys on there other bikes warned me about the Sharp Twisties ahead. When we stopped at the Burger Joint they were all wondering what kinda Tires I had ? Suspension set up ?............ETC

The Busa Can Twist :rulez:

Hey welcome,this is a great place to be,the orange was the color that i wanted ,but me being impatient,i took the grey +black,what a bike.

Back