First Bash Experience

K

kingofengland

After surviving my first bash, I figured I would share the things I learned with the class.

1) Don't tell Earlybird the fire isn't big enough, he WILL add 14 more logs to it
2) If you don't know somebody's name, the odds are it's John. Unless it's a girl, then their name is Jen.
3) Don't bring a GS500, it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight
4) There's always someone faster and slower than you, so ride your own ride. (Well, unless you refer to #3).
5) You can eat gourmet (dk55belair and sportcustoms71 outdid themselves)
6) It's the best way to spend a long weekend.

Did I miss any?

Can't wait until spring!

i too brought a gs500 to my first bash with the group last spring and i have to say all though i was much slower and a much less experienced riders the memebers that i rode with made it a great learning experience as well as a lot of fun (minus drew and i's run in with the lovely Tennessee State Police :banghead: ) but i do agree with your statement ride your own ride ...and thats one thing they reminded me of constantly. twas a wonderful experience and i cant wait to do it again with my new ride to test it truly and hope that i get to ride with you as well seeing as how we both had a "slow start" to the dragon. Ride Safe and im glad you had fun :thumbsup:

P.s. and dont try to mount a digital camcorder to your fairing with electrical tape :laugh:....all though it may seem like a good idea dont do it :banghead:

gs5oo pro cam.JPG

After surviving my first bash, I figured I would share the things I learned with the class.

1) Don't tell Earlybird the fire isn't big enough, he WILL add 14 more logs to it
2) If you don't know somebody's name, the odds are it's John. Unless it's a girl, then their name is Jen.
3) Don't bring a GS500, it's like bringing a knife to a gun fight
4) There's always someone faster and slower than you, so ride your own ride. (Well, unless you refer to #3).
5) You can eat gourmet (dk55belair and sportcustoms71 outdid themselves)
6) It's the best way to spend a long weekend.

Did I miss any?

Can't wait until spring!

Sounds like a good time

Sent from my iPhone

7) ATGATT when you get drunk and decide to ride the creeper down a huge hill:laugh:
8) Bro-mance is ok if you are wearing socks:poke: plus you gotta say "No Homo"

7) ATGATT when you get drunk and decide to ride the creeper down a huge hill:laugh:
8) Bro-mance is ok if you are wearing socks:poke: plus you gotta say "No Homo"

The inaugural creeper run was definitely ATGATT!

yea it was a good idea at first started out great and woulda been a great vid and that was one of my best passes through the dragon but......got all the way through and to the cabins and found out that the dang thing shut its self off :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: apparently the camera shuts itself off if you flip the screen around and close even though when i did it when it was off the bike and it worked just fine so idk maybe it just powered off not quite sure what happened but was quite disappointed

I have no idea who drank RacerV's booze...

Sportcustoms71, just wait for the creeper 2.0 in spring...

i remember the banana flavored moonshine from my first bash that stuff was good. i was tasked to make sure everyone tried it and pass it around so i took the liberty of stumbling around with the two flavors from person to person giving them a sip then stumble to the next person and have a sip was a good time and i vaguely remember a challenge from someone there about people goin to bed too early and not staying up and someone said we should see who stays up longest and chrisjp and myself won that challenge 3 times in a row ....although we had to help carry each other back to the cabin lol good times

Back