Firefox Wearing Hayabusa skin....

motofix

Registered
I'm a new comer here, so I would like to start this new thread saying "Hello" to all of you guys, Hayabusa owners, those who have a chance to ... follow me :p

I crashed with my Hayabusa for a month now, and today, I GET IT BACK, so it's just one of the best days of the "motorcicle" part of my life :bowdown:

When I was missing it so much I discovered a Firefox extension, named "Personas" which defines itself has "Personas are lightweight, easy-to-install and easy-to-change "skins" for your Firefox web browser."

So I spent some time creating an Hayabusa skin you can find here and you can see how it looks like here:

I hope you'll like it :thumbsup:

Have a nice day,

Motofix -- "La route est longue, mais la voie est libre"

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone checked this "skin" file for virus attachments ????......no offense to our newcomer.....I don't click links of a suspicious nature. Run your anti-virus people. If it's cool, I'll take a look myself. Just looking out for ya peeps is all...... :oldcool:

"No disrespect intended".......

motofix

Registered
There's no offence at all, security warnings are always welcome, as soon as it's just advises ;-)

I have to say I'm not too familiar with viruses and worm stuff, I'm running Linux for years now :)

I cannot write a post about security without posting the most important advise ever, told by one of your President, Benjamin Franklin:
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Tres bien "Monsieur" !!!!....Bienvenue à Hayabusa.org mon ami!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
:welcome::welcome:

I like the concept but the thing made my bookmarks etc too hard to read.. maybe fade the thing out a bit?

neat tool btw :)

The "Gallery" under "Tools" totally rocks... you can try out skins just by "mousing" over the skin... very slick indeed..

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekbenade