Fire Is Close

They probably won't let you in unless you can prove you live here bro(maybe not even me if I leave),lots of police in here.Traffic pretty heavy since there's only that 2 lane leading into here.

Guess they won't let me back in either so I'm here to the last man.:DActually it's not looking any worse here now than it did last night so I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll come out ok(famous last words:laugh:).

Hey Jeff... Glad to see you are hanging in but ready to go... Wishing they stop the fire sooner than later.
Ted

Morning Ted,

Good to still you're still upright and vertical bro!:laugh:

Looks better now out there on our side than it did yesterday(still burning a lot though on the other side of the ridge towards Elsinore).They could probably lift the mandatory evacuation but you know what big drama queens California powers that be are,they'll close a freeway if somebody farts too loud.:laugh:Will have to get together for a ride soon,has to have been at least a year(or two)since our last.:super:

Morning Ted,

Good to still you're still
upright and vertical bro !

:laugh:

Looks better now out there on our side than it did yesterday
( still burning a lot though on the other side of the ridge towards Elsinore ) .

They could probably lift the mandatory evacuation
but you know what big drama queens California powers that be are,
they'll close a freeway if somebody farts too loud .

:laugh:

Will have to get together for a ride soon,
has to have been at least a year
( or two ) since our last .

:super:

You always got us heading out to your place ~ it is too hot to go for a ride in the afternoon *

You still think they will let me in there today ~ or are you driving the jeep over here ?

Looking pretty good this morning guys
same thing I said yesterday morning,
before it came back in force .

:D

Maybe the worst is finally over .

Startin' to feel like I'm on house arrest or something,
been stuck here since Wednesday morning .

:crazy:

Looks like the south main divide is getting it now ~ you just might have dodged a bullet this time *

attachment.php

Back