Finnish F1 driver Raikkonen gets a scooter ride!

FinnBusa

Registered
"Finnish Formula 1 driver Kimi Raikkonen gets a scooter ride back to the paddocs after his McLaren-Mercedes engine blow-out at the Grand Prix of Bahrain..."

A scooter ride! All Finnish Busa riders are now mad as hell!
Hmmm, maybe I should give that sports reporter clown a scooter ride he never forgets...

Kimi should have taken the SCOOTER to the Bahrain track instead of the pitiful Mclaren, grrr...

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn thats pretty cool. I am feeling for Kimi though... His season just about over and it's not his doing... I don't know what the hell is going on with Mercedes this year but they better figure it out in a hurry. Hell, they would be much better off just dusting off last years car and getting it out there. Maybe they should hand off engine building duties to AMG... Keep it all in the house.

Bonus is Kimi is just starting, he has a lot of years left in him and I have no doubt that he will be Champion soon enough.

I'm just glad I wasn't in a Finnish Pub when his motor let go again...
sad.gif

Scooter My ass... Ah well, it's still publicity for the Busa... Sorta...

season just about over and it's not his doing...  I don't know what the hell is going on with Mercedes this year but they better figure it out in a hurry.  Hell, they would be much better off just dusting off last years car and getting it out there.

Yup. And they started developing the '04 car more than a year ago since it was supposed to be the '03 car in the first place. But as we remember they had to use the old '02 car last year because the '03 car was so unreliable. Well, nothing's changed. Pretty disappointing considering how much money and development resources the McLaren team has. Kimi won't be the F1 world champion this year, that's for sure  
sad.gif

Pete

Hey that's not cool. Were stuck with CR-80's and golf carts as pit bikes. I guess if you're runnin' AMG MB"s and McLarens, what's a few 10k+ pit bikes.
biggrin.gif

"Finnish Formula 1 driver Kimi Raikkonen gets a scooter ride back to the paddocs after his McLaren-Mercedes engine blow-out at the Grand Prix of Bahrain..."

A scooter ride!
wow.gif
All Finnish Busa riders are now mad as hell!  
guns.gif

Hmmm, maybe I should give that sports reporter clown a scooter ride he never forgets...  
devil.gif

Kimi should have taken the SCOOTER to the Bahrain track instead of the pitiful Mclaren, grrr...

Pete
Cool! I didn't see that at the race......
rock.gif

Back