Finished my latest full-custom project!

wow you did a great job :bowdown:

I'm curious about the mirror behind the sink though. Why so low?

the ONLY guy to notice:poke: yes Mr. picky-pants, the mirror is on the vanity for wifey,lol-I had it mounted high for me but she no likey-*couldnt see her t**s in the bottom of the mirror*:rofl:
thats what happens when u marry 5'8" to 6'7":banghead: gotta make a compromise:beerchug: i'll re-mount somewhere in the middle this wkend.

Last edited:
sorry wasn't trying to be picky. I was just curious why it would be so low. I was just thinking about having to constantly clean the mirror because of water splash.

The whole bathroom looks awesome :bowdown:

That reminds me of having to pull all the carpet out of the house and lay Laminate hardwood down last year BigD....man I was sick of that by the time I finally got it all down... Hurt in places I didn't know could hurt:rofl:

Looks really nice tho bro... you know we gotta keep them ladies of ours happy... themz the :rulez::beerchug:

Looking nice bigD.... I did bathrooms for the girl friend last month. Hard work for sure!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know exactly what you mean. I have that same tub in my master bath and it just don't work for tall folks !:rofl::laugh:

thats what she looks like now:bowdown:
gotta say I love the 8-jet tub; if I do some Yoga-fold-my-legs-over-my-head-s**t, I can get my whole body wet all at once:laugh:

sorry wasn't trying to be picky. I was just curious why it would be so low. I was just thinking about having to constantly clean the mirror because of water splash.

The whole bathroom looks awesome :bowdown:

thanks-i never thought u'd notice something small, being that you're not a stickler for detail or anything on your lil dinky scoot:whistle:
j/k:poke: man-u know I look up to all the LSR guys....if only 'figuratively':lol:

soup to nuts, how long did it take you to bang all of that out? I dread the thought of a bathroom redo. In one sense, yea it's not that big of a room but on the other hand it's not a big room and you've gotta cram everything in it. :laugh:

Back