Finished my latest full-custom project!

BigDiesel

Registered
I started remodeling my bathroom last October (yeah-Oct. '08:banghead:) but I 'ran into' a few delays...like rolling my CR-V on the interstate 3 weeks after I started-but that was no biggie, really-went back to remodeling in Nov. for 2 weeks...then HOLIDAYS came n went (along w/all the $$ I needed to finish) and I got back to work in Jan. 09...til I broke my right hand in Feb:whistle: talk about a string of good luck...

ANYWHO-hand is healed, my master-bath is all done, and my wife is FINALLY off my back!:cheerleader: I even got a :kiss: for gettin the whirlpool tub in with a nice ledge/bench for her to sit on while she shaves/does whatever women do in the tub-also doubles as an access panel to the tubs' two power cords (whirlpool tub needed a dedicated 20a circuit) and storage for all the bathroom cleaning supplies.

We'll go the usual route, n start at the beginning with a pic-by-pic detail of the buildup.
-had to rip out the existing wall with doorway/entrance, moved back into hallway 3.5'-took out hallway closet replaced with open space that will get built-in open shelving; ripped out old toilet n moved where tub used to be-broke out old tub (in 10min FLAT-by myself w/a sledgehammer) put new whirlpool tub on opposite wall with new glassblock window; relocated upstairs vent stack into new wall w/doorway n reattached; setup all new electrical conduit/new circuits for the vanity light, overhead light/exhaust fan/heater fan, and towel heater...

I think that about covers all tha crap I moved/tore out/ replaced/installed

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment7.jpg

thats what she looks like now:bowdown:
gotta say I love the 8-jet tub; if I do some Yoga-fold-my-legs-over-my-head-s**t, I can get my whole body wet all at once:laugh:
the last pic is what my hand looked like 3 weeks after I broke it...cuz thats how long i waited to go see a Dr:banghead: my dumazz dint know it was broke-went riding my Busa n was like "ow....ow....ow.....OW!!...why cant I hold this thing @ WOT comfortably!????" yea-only reason I went to the doc was that I couldnt pin my Busa anymore *in Feb. in WI, mind u:whistle:*

bathredopics 017.jpg

Bathroom 004.jpg

a.jpg

Mr. White...that looks fantastic.

I remember the stage you were in with it when I visited last October.

Great work, yo! :beerchug:

Bruh, BIG probs!! I can't see myself doing that, but I'll try anything with a car or bike...crazy!! Ooops went off on my own for a minute...CONGRATS on a great job done!!:thumbsup:

Back