Finished Busa

WILL ZALDIVAR

Registered
This is my Hayabusa just completed, some other things I will do but for now the major work is done.

20170325_160708.jpg

20170325_160656 (1).jpg

20170325_160724.jpg

20170325_160729.jpg

20170325_160735.jpg

20170325_155238 (1).jpg

that is so fukn badass!!!!!!! I swear THAT is the best color slozuka ever came out with. I'm seriously considering changing my bike over to that. very tastefully done wow!!!!

and I like how u left the Hayabusa in the swingarm black and didn't color it yellow. it looks classy and factory like. well done!

that is so fukn badass!!!!!!! I swear THAT is the best color slozuka ever came out with. I'm seriously considering changing my bike over to that. very tastefully done wow!!!!

and I like how u left the Hayabusa in the swingarm black and didn't color it yellow. it looks classy and factory like. well done!
Yes I agree the Hayabusa in Yellow looks tacky, The Busa has been around for 18 years it does not need advertising anymore.

I like everything except the extended tail...my humble opinion of course. Ive been back and forth on doing the yellow color scheme myself.

I like everything except the extended tail...my humble opinion of course. Ive been back and forth on doing the yellow color scheme myself.
I do not like the rear wheel 12 inches behind my tail section, for me I like the tail covering the rear wheel to a certain point.

I guess my only criticism would be the fat rear tire. just really serves no purpose other then to add weight, slow you down and cost far more money. but I guess its a "Bling" thing and two each his own....

I guess my only criticism would be the fat rear tire. just really serves no purpose other then to add weight, slow you down and cost far more money. but I guess its a "Bling" thing and two each his own....
And steer like a big rig and so forth, I agree this is my 7th Hayabusa first three stock wheel the rest fat, Just personal taste.

Yes I see we did your inners, F.Y.I. its Raceready.org now not Raceready.us
Good to have you on the forum. I wondered what happened to the company. I couldn't find the site and figured you guys had closed your doors. I was wanting to get a gsxr tail painted for a rear end conversion. Ended up doing a back yard job myself. Good to know you are still In Business.

Good to have you on the forum. I wondered what happened to the company. I couldn't find the site and figured you guys had closed your doors. I was wanting to get a gsxr tail painted for a rear end conversion. Ended up doing a back yard job myself. Good to know you are still In Business.
Thanks Miguel.

Back