Financing for less than perfect credit?Please Help

nineballjerry2

Registered
Hello Everybody My first post! I've been reading here for awhile.I need advise or directions on getting a '06 limited "i love it"My credit is not to bad mostly old medical bills I have acouple of thousand to put down and can afford any payment. Who can you suggest for a bike loan?I'm in Mobile Al.I can't sleep till I get one!
Thanks guys for any help.
nineballjerry2

Just a hint about Suzuki financing ... if your credit score isn't at least 650, don't bother trying to finance through them. Sorry I can't suggest anyone to you.

You shouldn't have to much of a problem with that kind of down payment.

Your credit rating will impact your insurance as well. Might want to shop a couple of rates before you get too far.

look for those dealers who finance everyone. i here them on the raido here all the time.
+ 1 on checking on insurance first

Go to a local credit union and apply for financing through them. Or even any bank for that matter.

(GMbusa @ Oct. 08 2006,13:24) Go to a local credit union and apply for financing through them. Or even any bank for that matter.
+1. When I bought mine my local credit unions "A" rate was almost 5% better than Suzuki's. 6.75% vs 11.25%

Back