Finaly got round to power commander and dino set up .

lol my computer went off .
she was running too rich but got her sorted out with the dino few runs got her perfect .

i only have K/N FILTER brisk plugs and race short cans on . NOT A 4 IN TO 1 YET

SHE WENT FROM 172.21 TO 184.09 MAN TOLD ME HES VERY HAPPY AS AM I .
he also told me he could get another 5 or 6 bhp at rear with new headers without the
cat being there its the best results hes seen from a standard bus so am very
happy with torque at 112.33

sorry computer went dead.
first off i only have brisk plugs k/n filter race short coffman cans . still have original down pipes with cat bike had been running far too rich he got the power commander 5 set up . gave her a run without power commander giving her 172.29 after power commander she did a run of 183 then 184.09 with 112.33 torque . told me he could see 189 190 with 4 in to 1 down pipes without the cat . am more than happy when he let me see other readouts from other standard busas as shes puting out 5 more ponnies than any other hes done .

i cant see my post so i dont know if its showing up will try once more then i will leave it .
busa was running too rich when put on dino she was only puting out 172 at rear wheel . after power commander and she was set up she put out 184.09 with only brisk plugs k/n filter coffmans short cans still with cat on . 112.33 torque . told me i would gain at least another 5 at rear wheel if i go for a 4 in to 1

Awesome!!! I saw your first post and first thing that popped out my smartarse fingers was that.lolol Glad it turned out good for you...

Back