Finally.....

UNDERCOVER4

Registered
Finally after owning my Busa for 10 years I'm able to start making her how I want. Money, family etc. have gotten in the way.... Shocking I know...

I'm going with a Brock's Street Meg and a Power commander V. Started the installation this weekend. :D

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments. I had a death in the family last week, so I've not had a chance to finish this yet. I left off with a slight problem....The fan housing touches the header.

Any thoughts for a cure?

Thanks in advance :)

Use a couple washers and some longer bolts on the upper radiator bracket to space it out some. Where it bolts to the motor.

Use a couple washers and some longer bolts on the upper radiator bracket to space it out some. Where it bolts to the motor.

Thanks bud. I used 1 set of washers today and got a very small amount of clearance, I'll probably add another set tomorrow.

Beautiful bike, congrats on the time/ability to mod it how you want, and good luck! Don't you hate it when you add something that was made for your bike... and it seems it isn't made for your bike!! GRR:banghead:

Back