FINALLY!!!! www.tzarmory.com goes live!!!

Zewski

Registered
It has been a REALLY long wait, and there has been a lot of fighting with different companies and such, but it is done! Out website went live on Saturday! We will add a new firearm everyday up to five (if all of them don't sell the day item is added to the site.) There will be a limited number of each product each day. We will test as many firearms as we can get our hands on, and will be offering certified DuraCoat refinishing services. I hope that I will be able to help put some firearms in the hands of some Orgsters! If you get a chance, check us out, like us on Facebook, and let me know what you think of the site.

Thanks!

T & Z Armory (link)

Wooohooo! Now how about that org special where we all get free duracoat? :laugh:

Wooohooo! Now how about that org special where we all get free duracoat? :laugh:

Ummmmmmm:whistle:

Thanks for looking, we have been waiting on the webdesign company, because there was some custom coding trying to get a few of the elements to work together properly. As for the DuraCoat, I am going to be experiementing with how it sprays on the some the parts for the bike, I think that it could be VERY interesting.

Our initial DuraCoat order for material included 39 different colors! Bring on the Guns!

I mentioned it last time you posted, and I'll mention it again, since seeing your website... You need more pics of customers guns that you've done..

I need to get my crappy old Mossberg over to you so you can coat that baby up!! Discount for using it as a guinea pig for pics? :laugh:

:whistle:

At the bottom of your page it would be nice if once you put the cursor over any part of the box it should let you click on it. For instance you have to have the cursor over the word "Duracoating" in order to be able to click. Just my 2 Cents.

Ummmmmmm:whistle:

Thanks for looking, we have been waiting on the webdesign company, because there was some custom coding trying to get a few of the elements to work together properly. As for the DuraCoat, I am going to be experiementing with how it sprays on the some the parts for the bike, I think that it could be VERY interesting.

Our initial DuraCoat order for material included 39 different colors! Bring on the Guns!

Should look into getting cerakote too. Id rather have that than the duracoat, seems more durable.

Site looks awesome! Though i wonder how prices are really going to compare after shipping etc. Probably cheaper to buy locally.

Web design always takes longer and costs more in the end. Having to write custom cross browser compatible JavaScript is more an Art than a Science. I do it for a living, so I can tell you it is the rule.

Checking out the site now.

That Rem 1911 would make a good starting place for a nice custom 1911.

Site looks good.

Nice site good luck with it. I always like to support orgsters but I get all my gear at cost due to my line of work. If theres a good group buy I still will support tho

Back