Finally was able to weigh my Bird

c10

Registered
It was a private scale ( accurate extremely), but no photo's allowed due to location /and its normal use. I had to run her over with no prep or time to top off fuel. All though it showed full on gauge but took 1.1 gallons on way home = 7 pounds. All racks / GPS /radar / go pro were on it.

543 pounds :) if racks / ectras are off that reduced weight by 15 pounds. This really makes me content knowing with all bags top case included it's lighter than stock 589 wet.
All three cases are 18 lb 9 OZ = 568lb 9 OZ wet. That is exactly 101 lb lighter than my FJR1300 with 63 more hp @ rear wheel.

DSC_3705.JPG

DSC_3706.JPG

DSC_3707.JPG

Yes , I often wish I was C10 power to weight , so I could drag race her maybe , be better able to move around on the bike or even stand on my titanium bolted rearsets and wheelie !! Now I know C10 also has injuries , so really know he has worked hard to get where he's at !! Think we are both fully registered disabillity pilots !! Truth is though , my weight does kill the power to weight a lot , but I am now down 22kg from my NT laps video , and 2 kg down from operation , 112 kg bare ass and want to go lower of course !!
But well done C10 , your Bird is the ultimate long distance , hyper fast and well set up ultra Busa canonballer there is bar none !!

Back