Finally Street & Strip Mag is out!!

LoBusa

Registered
After waiting 2 weeks for the magazine to hit the stores, I finally got to see the article in Street & Strip Motorcycle Mag.... Cap, I think the mention of Hayabusa.org has folks checking out our spot here. I've gotten quite a few e-mails and PM's from fellow Busa riders from all over!!!

Thanks to all who made comments under the old thread, and if you want a copy and can't get it where you are let me know and I'll send ya one!! (I bought a bunch!!) Here's a couple photos from the magazine!!!

S_S_Mag_1.jpg

Oh Lori...If you can, now is the time to advertise Dexter For Sale, and get a huge premium....Your Famous!!!! Congratulations....Thats awesome...

Congrats girl! Hard to imagine you'll be a fading memory with that spread...at least not with this crew!

Pics look great...I've had the name of the magazine written on my desk since word first got out, so I'll be checking out Barnes & Noble soon to get a copy...I'll save it for your autograph one day...hope you'll remember all the little people when you're famous! :D

Congrats girl! Hard to imagine you'll be a fading memory with that spread...at least not with this crew!

Pics look great...I've had the name of the magazine written on my desk since word first got out, so I'll be checking out Barnes & Noble soon to get a copy...I'll save it for your autograph one day...hope you'll remember all the little people when you're famous! :D
Thank you!!! Maybe you can come out for Laguna Seca and see Dex in person!!! :tounge:

Hey Lori.....I cant get it here in MN!!! Can you send me an autographed copy??? PM me or send me an email with your address so I can send you some cash. I gots to have a copy!!!

Sled

Lori, can't get it here either, PM me an address or phone number so I can get a copy. Congrats on the spread.

Congrats girl!  Hard to imagine you'll be a fading memory with that spread...at least not with this crew!

Pics look great...I've had the name of the magazine written on my desk since word first got out, so I'll be checking out Barnes & Noble soon to get a copy...I'll save it for your autograph one day...hope you'll remember all the little people when you're famous!  :D
Thank you!!!  Maybe you can come out for Laguna Seca and see Dex in person!!!   :tounge:
I sincerely hope to do that one day Lori...I'll get my copy autographed in person! :D Dex looks awesome, as always!

I heard Cycle Gear carries that mag.  I'm off to pick one up today!

Nice pics!  And I see Shawn got in there too!!

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "misspelled Shawn's name, again."|1067433276 -->

Very nice article Lori. I will save a good copy to bring to Laguna next year for an in person autograph. Way to go.   Bob

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067381413 -->

Superstar...I always knew there was something special about you.. ;)

You're a <span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>BAD BAD</span></span> girl!

Just like I like em! :bowdown:

Back