Finally some justice.

Tossers!
mad.gif

It's about time! Thanks for posting, KS! There must be some way to recover some of the lost money, though. Have I said that I hate scammers!
guns.gif

Just glad the are doing something about this...maybe we'll follow their lead....

They only got caught because the stepped on the wrong person toe's.
sad.gif

The Busa scams on Ebay are unbelievable!! It's really hard to tell nowadays who you're dealing with.

Yeah, he's was spotted by the authorities a couple of months ago sippn pina coladaz on an island he bought with the money he scammed from the suckaz that fell for his busa scam.
evil.gif

The case is still open !

just amazing, I can find about 50 scammers on e-bay in 1 hour. Authorities just don`t care, that`s I think why.
BTW 3 years in prison is a long time. Cops should catch them, not us speeding. Teach them how to use computers (not easy task) and let them fight online crime! oops I forgot, it is not gonna bring money to their counties....

Oh no, does that mean i'm not gonna get that 04 Custom Turbo Busa for $4500.00 from Paul Mancini. I have been jerkin' him off for a week. And last Friday told him I was backing out of the deal because I found a 05 Turbo Busa for $3500.00 from a guy in Ethiopia who was gonna ship it to me for free. He was pissed and said I would have to pay him $560.00 for shipping for the bike since it had already shipped. I love these guys. You can play them like a drum if you lead them on for a while. At least I wasted some of his time. These guys should learn to speak and write English at the least. Their adds are so funny to read.

David

we all should be doing that. I was just reporting them to ebay as soon as they list Busas. ebay was quick removing them tho.
I started when one of my coworkers made a remark about "hayabusas depreciate faster the anything else, must be really bad bike, only a few G`s on ebay"
I said that the reason why those a$$holes choose Busa is exactly opposite... and then I put it in autosearch and every morning I report to ebay if any Busas was listed and I have reasons to believe that they not legit.

we all should be doing that. I was just reporting them to ebay as soon as they list Busas. ebay was quick removing them tho.
I started when one of my coworkers made a remark about "hayabusas depreciate faster the anything else, must be really bad bike, only a few G`s on ebay"
I said that the reason why those a$$holes choose Busa is exactly opposite... and then I put it in autosearch and every morning I report to ebay if any Busas was listed and I have reasons to believe that they not legit.
Yeah, I turned in a few as well. I was looking at an 05 with no miles on it for 5k and played along till almost the end then reported him after I got a payment addy. Some dude saying that he was in pa but had "just" sent the bike to Greece cause he was moving there with his girlfriend who was from there. Have to be very careful. Anyone who insists on using something like western union is def a scam.

2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years? I'm glad they got something, but 10 would have been better.

Back