Finally saw Torque over the weekend

PsychoZ

Registered
What I learned from the movie Torque.

1. You can take your sport bike off road, woohoo I can't wait, 92 m.p.h. in the sand.
2. Chicks look real cool fighting on bikes
3. If you own a Y2K jet bike you can fly thru traffic so fast that it will look like a video game

and last but not least

4. you can take header into the ground after crashing at a high rate of speed if you land on the dirt face first and someone comes from behind and picks you up. You WILL walk away without a scratch or any dirt left on your clothes.

that movie was so realistic, if it doesn't win an emmy there is a conspiracy theory that needs to be checked.

You're kidding, right?
rock.gif

The danger of running your bike onto a moving train is totally over blown.. doing it correctly there is very little danger.

Unless of course you dont land right and you slide off the slick surface.. then I guess this is a mild amount of danger.....

I liked it personally.. it was good for what it was. Also its not the only unrealistc movie....
Rambo-Guy takes out an army alone
Gone in 60-Car out runs helecopter!?!? damn pilot could have flown higher to keep the car in view
Fast N the Furious-Need i say more
Alien vs preditor-we all know those big as preds should have not been getting waxed by those skinny as aliens

Last one was a matter of opinion but you see where im goin with this???

I am a little behind as I just saw Biker Boys. What a waste of time, although the street king was a Busa. I love the end where they are drag racing on a dirt road, yeah right.
tounge.gif

Again purely entertainment.

The danger of running your bike onto a moving train is totally over blown.. doing it correctly there is very little danger.

Unless of course you dont land right and you slide off the slick surface.. then I guess this is a mild amount of danger.....
I didn't realize how easy it was to maneuver a bike through the cars of a passenger train! Or how easy it was to ignore the laws of physics and stop my high-speed bike in mid-air, turn it 90 degrees and land safely between the passenger cars of a moving train! I forgot how simple that was to do! But "him" is right that it is only for entertainment purposes!

Don't forget 100 mph on a moving train. I also don't agree that you can compare Biker Boyz to Torque. Was BB realistic NO, but at least it wasn't computer animated and the stunt scenes in BB were off the hook! My .02.

Torque isn't the worst movie I've ever seen-but it's in the top 3! At least BB had some cool stunts. Ice cube should've made another Friday movie instead.

Hell i didnt think it was that bad???

You think TORQUE is bad, go see THE INCREDIBLES!!!! I don't think ANY of that was realistic at all!

;)

I don't usually get in these debates.. BUT. to say The Incredibles are NOT credible!!  
wow.gif
  That's just wrong!

Hey, what about that India movie with that groovy music and the bikes where the bank robbers use the bikes, gixxers, hayabusa, etc... as get away vehicles? Who's got the link to that site?

Thanks

Just saw Torque last night...it was a comedy right?
Obvious product merchandising, what's new.
At the biker parties, there's "security" there but people are pulling guns on each other hehe!
After showing the Bud bottle label, almost everyone throws the bottle and it breaks.
Running through wooden freeway barriers and glass windows and not a scratch on the windscreen or his helmetless head.
tounge.gif

Too many things to list, I laughed through the whole thing.
laugh.gif

Come on - haven't you guys ever seen any dirt drag racing?  I've got some video if anyone wants to host it.

Rex

Back