Finally Rolled her out of the Living Room!

Big Tuna

Donating Member
Registered
Well...went out and bought a new battery and have it charging now. Thought I would push the ole girl out of the house...down the ramp...and in the parking lot . Started dusting her off and have thrown a little honda polish on her to see how she's looking in the sun.

You would think that there's no way that a person can overlook an object as big as a bike sitting in your living room for the last year or so. I think more about it sitting in there when someone comes in for a visit and asks what's under the cover...lol. Kinda feels good being out side knocking the dust off of it as an occasional HD comes by and gives a couple of revs...lol

I still havnt bought a new Kanji for the brake side since the fairing and nose was repainted. A friend suggested me just removing the clutch side Kanji and ride without the decals. After a year I am still up in the air about whether to replace the decal or not...lol. After seeing her outside...Its kind of hard to figure out if I indeed want to sell it or just take it out and ride it. Well here are a few pics that I just shot...I know, I know...there is still dust on it in places...lol

DSCN1008 (Copy).jpg

DSCN1010 (Copy).jpg

DSCN1011 (Copy).jpg

DSCN1014 (Copy).jpg

Last edited:
:cheerleader: WOW sure is a looker! i'd say keep it :thumbsup: if anything put it back in the hse it makes an interesting sculpture :whistle:.......but then again get on it blow the dust off of it and scare the heck out of the next h.d. rider that goes by:laugh:

Beautifull Bike :thumbsup:

I want to thankyou for posting both sides of the Bike, I was contemplating taking off the fairing Kanjis but after looking at both sides I like the way it looks with it, Think I will keep it on. ( Unless of course someone thinks I should remove it to offset some more of the weight of all my chrome ) :whistle:

Another thought is taking the old one off any maybe minimize the size of them.

Nice bike! Think you'd have to remove more than just the clutchside Kanji to make it look right.

Nice:thumbsup:
I love all that black. The bike is hot. I am repainting mine in a few weeks and I am thinking about not putting and decals back on the bike. I took all the decals off the other night and looked at the bike and I said to myself that it did not need any. Still pondering that thought. Keep the bike bro. You will miss that beauty.:bowdown:

Back