Finally ran a 9

issy_busa

Donating Member
Registered
My buddy and I swapped bikes at the end of the test and tune at PR tonight. On my third hit I ran a 9.824 on his bike. He ran a 9.956 on mine. Now my bike and I have run a 9, just not together.

His bike is a busa that's stretched, piped and lowered. The motor is stock.

I also ran a 10.10 on my stocker. That's my 2nd quckest run on my stocker.

cool.gif

Very Good times!! Keep going! Now to lower the nines more? I haven't even seen a track on mine yet so I have no clue what I could run on her?
smile.gif

Congrates Issy!! I haven't got to run mine yet . I just got it back from Goldenchild. He ran it and did 9.9 @ 139 mhp. w/o NOS . Wait till I get it on it with it. Hey I hope to see you at the oyster run in Anacortes Sept. 24 . Pm me if you want to meet up . Here's a gratuitus picture of my bike since you haven't seen it . OH, and if anyone wants to know , Goldenchild is the man , He got my bike running like a raped ape!

df.JPG

Congrates Issy!! I haven't got to run mine yet . I just got it back from Goldenchild. He ran it and did 9.9 @ 139 mhp. w/o NOS . Wait till I get it on it with it. Hey I hope to see you at the oyster run in Anacortes Sept. 24 . Pm me if you want to meet up . Here's a gratuitus picture of my bike since you haven't seen it . OH, and if anyone wants to know , Goldenchild is the man , He got my bike   running like a raped ape!
I've seen the bike. I saw Daniel run the 9.9x. After that he beat me in the bracket race on it. Actually I left early.

I'll let you know about the Oyster run. I expect that I can go.

I'm gonna have to take a couple of weeks off and come over on the west side. Bring the Black Ghost and meet up with some of you guys.. Have some fun at one of those tracks....

That would be cool Launch ! Talk to Goldenchild he knows all the drag schedules. Hope to see you Issy, I still have your # so I'll call you when I leave . I can meet you at the same exit as last year if you want.

My buddy and I swapped bikes at the end of the test and tune at PR tonight.  On my third hit I ran a 9.824 on his bike.  He ran a 9.956 on mine.  Now my bike and I have run a 9, just not together.

His bike is a busa that's stretched, piped and lowered.  The motor is stock.

I also ran a 10.10 on my stocker. That's my 2nd quckest run on my stocker.
congrats bro.....its all about having fun.
Yea, its great to run good numbers, but having fun is most important.

Back