Finally posting some picks

Irishluck

Registered
Ok so the only mods done to the bike so far have been small but great in looks.  Warning stickers removed.  Take bracket made and got rid of that ugle mudflap.  Reflectors gone and cargo bolts removed.  I will be ordering a Tsukigi Racing Exhaust from Greg in a couple weeks for sure.  So far Ive delt with a couple of the sponsers and just want to give them a  
clap.gif
they have been very good to me so far. Any way on with the pics first ones are of the K8 the last one is my daily driver.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Ok so the only mods done to the bike so far have been small but great in looks.  Warning stickers removed.  Take bracket made and got rid of that ugle mudflap.  Reflectors gone and cargo bolts removed.  I will be ordering a Tsukigi Racing Exhaust from Greg in a couple weeks for sure.  So far Ive delt with a couple of the sponsers and just want to give them a  
clap.gif
they have been very good to me so far. Any way on with the pics first ones are of the K8 the last one is my daily driver.

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg
Where in OK are you at?........

Sweet ride, please post a photo when you get the new exhaust system installed. You guys with the 20008's are tempting the heck out of us with the gen 1 'busa's...
beerchug.gif

Im in Moore,OK. I will post pics of the new exhaust for sure, sorry not trying to temp you GEN1 guys I love all Busas hell the biggest reason I bought a K8 is for the 0 miles and knowing how it was treated its hole life. Sorry havent named her yet but Im up for suggestions on names
laugh.gif

Back