Finally picked up busa

teatowej

Registered
Thanks for the welcome a couple days ago.  i just picked up my 02 LMTD today.  I think the guy took the busa somewhere and told them to do what everybody else does.  It only has 1200 miles on it and he really couldn't explain anything about what was on it.  Well I'm going to try post a pic.

100_0308a1.jpg

Well,
Looks like clear front turn signals (I don't think they came stock on the '02s), either a cut mudflap or an after market undertail, changed the exhaust - I would look under the tank for a TRE and under the rear seat for a power commander. Also, looks like he took the reflectors off....but ya gotta do something about them stickers... Nice bike and welcome!

Beautiful, my favorite year/color scheme.  If you decide it is too much bike for you let me know I love the '02 SE.  Congratulations and enjoy.  

<!--EDIT|buda315
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128832488 -->

Welcome aboard!
smile.gif

Looks like maybe chrome rims and a billet Kanji side cover on there too. Nice bike, how much did you get it for?
rock.gif

Oh yeah, get that dog away from the bike.
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|justintime2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128837349 -->

Welcome and congrats. Looks like you got a good deal. Always loved the '02 SE!
biggrin.gif

So far what I found was-lowered in the rear,tied down in the front,chrome undertail w/ taglight,chrome rims,power commander, clear turn signals,micron carbon fiber single exhaust.   My questions are=he has heat shield on the radiator hose and the radiator is aluminum(very clean looking).  Is the radiator normally what is upgraded and how can tell if I the muzzy fans?

<!--EDIT|teatowej
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128870193 -->

I would just take a bunch of pictures and post them up. That will help people give you a better idea of exactly what you have plus you can show off your bike.

I know I would like to see more pics also and closer up.
wink.gif

cool.gif

Back