finally ordering my HIDs tonight

You might want to check if your local laws allow Blue headlights. Thats what the 8k's are.. 6k is what 95% of us run with no probs with the leo's. I know they would look SWEET, but no need to attract the wrong attention.. Maybe your leo's wont mess with you, but mine would.. :thumbsup:

Try them out.. Good thing is it's only a bulb change after that.. 6k's have a blue tint to them, 8 k's are more blue.. Not trying to tell ya what to do bro, just commenting... All is good...

Have fun with the mod, I sure did....and remember there are great tutorials on the org!
Raydog

P1010092.JPG

Take good pics and post your progress (since I'm going to do this one of these days!)

I will send out pics of the whole process as I get it done! Should have it done by the end of the weekend.:thumbsup:

You might want to check if your local laws allow Blue headlights. Thats what the 8k's are.. 6k is what 95% of us run with no probs with the leo's. I know they would look SWEET, but no need to attract the wrong attention.. Maybe your leo's wont mess with you, but mine would.. :thumbsup:

The blue HIDs I had made me a known target. The Gen II lights are more than adequate, but if I went with HIDs on the GenII they would be 6K

Sure. The amps are alittle thick but all of the components are there. Might want to ask if a metal mounting bracket comes with it, otherwise, you will be getting creative with your amp locations. Check out my tuitorial if you have any questions "HID installation with a relay". Hope this helps.

Back