Finally made it to the a Philips!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
9 hour trip done. Got held up a few times. They are paving 28 near 143 so come in from 129south into robbinsville. Wow..... This place is a ghost town!

Where is everyone?

You got a boatload of rain coming Tim. If clear, go ride NOW....should last about a day and then be good!

Well here typical EarlyBird style... Yes saw the weather! Looks crappy like last years. Ill be here til friday nite. Rain on Saturday I am not staying around. Going to grab a bite to eat and chill in the truck in front of 207/209 and wait forLoomis and others to show. I am in the white tacoma excab with an 09 1k gsxr in the bed. Traveled light just in case wife goes into labor 2 weeks early!

Your wife is due in the next two weeks?

Have I told you about my child being 6 weeks EARLY? Your azz is grazz if you miss the delivery I'm just warning you now!

She is the one who cleared me after all I have done for our little girl in the last 2 months! :poke::moon::laugh:

I moved the room mate out myself, long story there. Had to fix the bathroom he used, and the bed room. Then spent 4 days fixing and painting it. Then installed a ceiling fan, ran wiring, and fixed the house wiring. Then put together a last minute baby shower that some else was suppose to do and told us last second they couldnt do it after waiting 2 months for it to happen. Along with working every Saturday since Feb. Not including other plans that got made for us... Like fixing the in-laws car when they visit.

She is the one who cleared me after all I have done for our little girl in the last 2 months! :poke::moon::laugh:

I moved the room mate out myself, long story there. Had to fix the bathroom he used, and the bed room. Then spent 4 days fixing and painting it. Then installed a ceiling fan, ran wiring, and fixed the house wiring. Then put together a last minute baby shower that some else was suppose to do and told us last second they couldnt do it after waiting 2 months for it to happen. Along with working every Saturday since Feb. Not including other plans that got made for us... Like fixing the in-laws car when they visit.

You clearly earned a rainy trip to the mountains again this year! :p

Have fun! Can't wait to see the baby pics...give Karen my best and tell her she's braver than I would have been, letting you get away :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

No doubt you earned it Tim, but she's not going to give you any credit for it if you don't make it back in time! :)

Tim, I wish I could make it this year but events once again worked against me. I was in your shoes last year with my daughter being due( she was having labor pains this time last year). Now this year our contract was suppose to be ratified last Friday but the UAW and company couldn't come to an agreement. With what looks like a strike coming after the cooling off period, I'm locking down the bank account to save every cent I can. I hope you can get a couple of dry days in before returning home. You and Jon have fun for me, especially if ya'll make it to Blood Mtn.

Tim, I wish I could make it this year but events once again worked against me. I was in your shoes last year with my daughter being due( she was having labor pains this time last year). Now this year our contract was suppose to be ratified last Friday but the UAW and company couldn't come to an agreement. With what looks like a strike coming after the cooling off period, I'm locking down the bank account to save every cent I can. I hope you can get a couple of dry days in before returning home. You and Jon have fun for me, especially if ya'll make it to Blood Mtn.

I would like to meet my homeboy one day :laugh:

have a great time and don't worry about things you can't control (like when the baby is going to come) :beerchug:

But...if you do (miss it) I've got the answer....Middle name "BASH" :thumbsup:

Back