Finally Made It Alices.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
On Skyline Blvd, going to try the grilled ham and cheese. Juli opted for Brisket tacos!

20170819_182346.jpg

20170819_182325.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20170819-183033.png

Great ride getting up here. Sun is setting and I wish I had my insulated jacket. Lol, blood is thinning as I get older.

Last shot, heading down the mountain.

15031956789121669783199.jpg

James where is that at? Sierra Nevada's by chance? I think I have been there!

No sir, it's the mountains between San Carlos and half moon bay. Between hwy 101 and hwy 1.

20170819_202420.jpg
met Darren at a gas station, very clean 01 model. He has only had it a month.

Sure, sure, go there after I move to Yosemite!:) Taking 84 down to Woodside and 280 is one twisty road isn't it? Over here I've got nothing but twisty two lanes. Four of them go clear over the Sierras to 395. Can't wait to get out myself as soon as my medical problems clear up. Haven't ridden in three months! On a weekend there can be over a hundred bikes at Alices. I would stop in there often just to walk around them all to see the really choice ones.

Absolutely, just a hand full of bikes there tonight, mostly cars. Sundays are where its at with that place. Wound up a little farther south than I planned, went through Saratoga and caught 17 to come back to 880 and then north again to Berkeley. Cant believe it but it has been over two years since Juli has been on the bike. Cant be having that.

Here ya go Cap, on the Peninsula. My service territory actual covers this area as well. Just cant seem to get up there during the work week. The circle is the location of Alices.
alics.jpg

Back